We work closely with PG&E, Sandia National Labs and other clients. Our courses are open to all of our clients and we look forward to seeing you in class.
- This event has passed.
Power BI: Level 1
November 6, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$250.00
Microsoft Power BI: Level 1
Course Type: Description
This is the first course in the series. This course is meant for those desiring to gain skills using Microsoft Power BI to connect, transform and visualize data. You will learn to connect multiple sources of data and combine them (often called modeling) into a data model that lets you build visuals and collections of visuals that you can share as reports.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Connect to Excel File as a Data Source
- Shape and Combine Data in Power BI Desktop
- Combine Data
- Analyze web page data using Power BI Desktop
- Connect to a Web Data Source
- Shape data in Power Query Editor
- Create a visualization
- Combine sales data from Excel and an OData feed
- Import the product data from Excel
- Create a custom calculated column
- Manage the Relationship Between the Datasets
- Complete the Sales Analysis Report
- Create your Own Measures in Power BI Desktop
- Create a calculated column that uses an IF function
- Create and Manage Hierarchies
- Publish and Share Reports and Dashboards
- Publish and Set Permissions for App Workspaces
This event ticket will close at 12:00 pm the day before the event.